FSP New Zealand is a leading manufacturer of unique pvc fencing posts, a great alternative to steel and wooden posts. Made from high density polyethylene, our Reggie posts are ideal for agricultural purposes, vineyard trellising and salt water oyster farming. Our range of Reggie posts are UV stable and don’t break when bent. Additionally, these posts are trimmer friendly and enable efficient harvesting of more crops around the posts due to its flexibility. Our reggipost is approved by BIO GRO New Zealand as fully compatible with organic vineyards.
Advantages of the Reggie Post.
- Foliage/wire slots made to order to suit your vineyard.
- Fully certified for use in organic vineyards by BIO GRO New Zealand.
- Trimmer friendly, post will bend and straighten up if hit.
- Less punctures as no nails to pull out.
- Harvest more crop around posts due to flexibility.
- Won’t break when bent, are UV stable, require no nails or clips!
- High Impact LLDPE polyethylene cap with rounded edges that won’t snag over row netting.
Certified Organic by BioGro New Zealand
Biogro number 5441 – https://www.biogro.co.nz/
The default height for Reggie Posts are 2.4m however other heights are available on request.
Reggie Posts ship in pallets of 100.
Singles available on pick up.